Friday, August 03, 2007

Quirky Caris


Every time Caris eats yogurt, she eats it with a measuring spoon.

When she drinks tea, she uses a straw, a spoon and a medicine cup. She makes a big mess.

Each time she eats a banana, she sits down at the table with it, peels just the top and then cuts off little pieces with a butter knife, eating them as she goes.

Almost every time she walks past me she scratches my back, gives me a hug or a kiss or just cozies up for a second.

When she's hungry she says, "Can I have something to AAANCH!" ROFL

If we are gone from home for a long time she will say, "I miss my blue pillow."

One day I handed her toilet paper - about 4 squares bunched up - and she said, "When Daddy gives me toilet paper, he gives me a lot and he folds it up."

Every time Alif gets home she says, "Can I go help Dada!?"

She can memorize a Scripture after hearing it once or twice.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that quirky Caris! Jason and I were talking about how fun it would be today to take your kids somewhere for the afternoon while we're there- can't wait to spend time with them! And of course you!

    ReplyDelete