Monday, July 17, 2006

The latest & greatest

When my Dad calls he often asks, "What's the latest and greatest?" Here it is:

Malachi has Chicken Pox! We don't vaccinate for CP but it was still a bit of a surprise when the little bumps went beyond possible bug bites. Yesterday he napped for 2.5 hours and today he napped for 4. He also told me his head and tummy hurt, but all in all he's acting pretty usual. Caris is running a bit of a fever today, so it's likely she will break out too in the next few days.

As far as my pregnancy, the nausea is about the same. Some days are pretty good, some are pretty bad. I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow, so hopefully it'll start to ease up from here. I noticed today that my belly was really pouching while I laid on my back on the couch. I look much more pregnant than I actually am, but when you're overweight AND having baby #4, I guess that's to be expected. I'm not in maternity clothes yet since despite the slowly growing belly, I'm still losing weight from the nausea and vomiting.

I wrote out the list of what all I want to order for our upcoming school year, and we are all so excited! I have to admit, I'm the most excited about science. Every single lesson is a hands-on experiment. How fun will that be??

1 comment:

  1. What curriculum do you use? My kids love science experiements, but I'm not too good at explaining the hows and whys of them.

    ReplyDelete