Friday, October 28, 2005

Oh, crum!

"Change my heart, O God. Make it ever new. Change my heart, O God. May I be like You."

Truly, this is the cry of my heart today. I'm in such a foul mood! It all started when I couldn't fall asleep last night until well after 11:00 (after having disciplined myself to go to bed at 10:00, instead of staying up to watch ER). I woke up having to potty and with a very stuffy nose at 2, then woke up again at 5:30 when Caris came into my bed with a really wet pull-up (had to change her). Dozed from then until about 7:20 and finally just got up. I had some coffee and though my legs are energetic, the rest of me still feels asleep. It makes me think of my body as an empty vessel that is now half-full, and I guess I need another cup of coffee to fill up to brain-functioning level. Wouldn't that be awful, to go from no coffee, to occasional coffee, to two cups a day?

No comments:

Post a Comment