Friday, February 24, 2006

Almost noon

I have spent all morning trying to get us ready to go to the store. It's 11:09 and we are nearing the "ready" point. Oh my. Yesterday I felt so blah, and it all came to a head in the evening as I spent several hours running to the restroom. I have no idea what brought it all on. Maybe a tummy bug, maybe hormonal, I don't know. I didn't even get to finish watching ice skating. I went to bed and tossed & turned all night, but at least this morning my tummy's not screaming at me. I'm really tired and can't wait until naptime, but I simply must get to the bank and store. I'm going to cut my menu in half and just do my shopping through Monday's meals. At least that will make for a shorter shopping trip.

Caris and Graham are completely ready, Malachi's finishing up his bath, I'm done with my tepid shower and just need to do my hair and makeup, and then we'll be on our way. :::yawn:::

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling better, Emily! Stomach cramps are the worst!

    ReplyDelete