Monday, March 20, 2006

Phase Two

The kids & I went to Home Depot this morning and chose two shades of blue for the boys' room. One is really dark and will be the backdrop for their "outer space" wall with stars and planets. The other is a medium blue that will hopefully complement the outer space wall nicely, without being too dark. I put the first coat of paint up on the outer space wall. It's a GREAT color and the boys love it! Malachi even got excited - hooray! Hopefully the paint will dry quickly enough that I can put the 2nd coat on sometime tonight. It might even need a third coat. Bleh, lots of work, but to be expected with such a dark paint.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I meant to call you today -- are we still on for tomorrow, say 10ish? I baked cookies! :) If you're still in the middle of painting and can't stop, just call me in the morning -- but not on my cell phone, as it's still comatose.

    ReplyDelete