Sunday, July 29, 2007

Baby Pictures

Look at my two teeth! They are really sharp so I can't bite people's fingers any more. Boo! But they look so cute when I smile and even when I cry.
See right here on my tummy? I have a red rash all over it. It's on my back too. It's from Roseola and it's not contagious so go ahead and cuddle me anyway.
I learned how to get my foot and it tastes great. One day I bit it and cried.
I'm so flirty. Who can resist me?
Auntie Megan is so cool. She sent me these big-boy shoes and I look awesome in them. My shirt says, "Splish Splash I was born in the bath".

2 comments:

  1. Oh! These are adorable! I love them, man he looks like such a big boy on the couch- ahhhh can't wait to have our baby boys together. I'm so glad those shoes fit, they look so great on heeuuuum! Dang I'm sorry about the roseola. I am really impressed about that picture you got of the teeth, Christian won't let me get near his!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! He is growing too fast! See you at swim lessons!

    ReplyDelete