Thursday, July 19, 2007

Canaan, 24 weeks

I do not like it when Canaan's asleep in my bed by himself, because I have to check on him constantly to be sure he's not awake (so he doesn't fall off), but it sure is cute to peer in there and see his little brown self cuddled up in there.

He sleeps on his tummy, and twice today I went in to get him from nap and he was on his back! The first time he looked up at me and laughed - like, "Look what I did!" LOL

When he gets excited or really happy or upset, he kicks his legs in funny little twitches. It's so cute!

Alif was out of town for a few days this week. He came home today, and you should have heard the gleeful giggles when he picked Canaan up from his afternoon nap. If he were able to talk he'd have been screaming, "Daddy's home! Daddy's home!" All evening he was smiling at Alif whether Alif was looking at him or not. Absolutely precious! :*)

No comments:

Post a Comment