Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Winner & Loser

BAND OF BROTHERS is the winner of the little bandage dispenser. E-mail me your address at HisKids37@sbcglobal.net and I'll send it on out!

My computer is still on the blehhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm using Alif's laptop usually once a day and it is crazy how much less that means I am on here - it's been a very, very good thing.

I thought soccer was over last weekend but Graham's team went to the playoffs and Malachi joined a club team. Good thing we enjoy soccer - but I was really looking forward to a break.

ttys!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:04 PM

    I guess the days of long chats online are drawing to a close with your computer problems and me going back to work. How about more phone and in-person time? :-) Bandages - good idea for the tops of Christmas presents. Wonder if they make them with nutcrackers?? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, I'm sorry I missed your little give-away! But yay for Davi!

    ReplyDelete