Remember to go see more Fill in the Blank Friday entries here!
1. Black Friday is a great day to get amazing deals - we usually either start or finish our shopping on Black Friday! And by we, I really mean Alif. God bless him!
2. Christmas shopping this year will include the usual - gifts for family and a few close friends!
3. Holiday shopping makes me excited. But we keep it very simple, so it's not terribly overwhelming.
4. This year my Christmas list will include a griddle, which we already ordered online for an awesome price, workout clothes & shoes, gift cards to iTunes, Target and fabric stores, and any fun girly things!
5. Bargain hunter, or full price shopper? Bargain for sure, though I have very little patience, so if I really want something and have the money, I'll go ahead and pay full price.
6. The best and worst things about shopping is the high I get from shopping and getting new stuff. It's silly but true.
7. Online shopper or in-person shopper? Both. I like the ease of shopping online, and the excitement associated with waiting for The Truck to arrive, but I get annoyed with the limited options online - I like to just scan around the store and get the big picture and not feel like I'm missing out on something just because I didn't click the right category.