- My Thanksgiving plans this year will include our annual beach trip with my Dad & sister (and the whole family), then it's our year to be with Alif's family on Thanksgiving Day so we'll see what we end up doing on that day.
- My favorite Thanksgiving was any Thanksgiving spent with my maternal grandparents at their home at the beach. The memories I have from those holidays are priceless!
- My signature thanksgiving dish is the deep-pit turkey that Alif actually makes. ;-)
- My favorite Thanksgiving food is the entire plate. Any one Thanksgiving dish isn't the same without buddies to back it up. Turkey, cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, green beans . . .
- Thanksgiving free association turkey, indians and pilgrims, thankful heart, family
- Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, because we get all the family time, good food and talk talk talking, without the gifts
- I am thankful for my Mom still here with us and healthy, my awesome husband and children, a very close extended family, my gym membership - many others, but most of all the love and compassion of my sweet Lord.
Friday, November 19, 2010
Fill in the Blank Friday
My friend Raquel has been doing these and it looks like fun, so here goes! Go see more here.