Tuesday, August 29, 2006

More about our boy!

Can you believe it? A sweet baby BOY! I am so excited!! The tech had a couple of very small concerns with the kidneys and heart, so we will recheck those in four weeks, but other than that everything looks great! ANOTHER BOY!! My Mom & the kids & I went immediately after to a local boutique and picked out a boyish 1st year calendar, baby book and she got me the prettiest diaper bag: http://petuniapicklebottom.com/product_detail.phtml?id=148 Also at the u/s, we recorded his precious heartbeat and on my birthday my Mom & I will go to Build A Bear and put the little sound button in his paw. How cute! Anyway, we are so excited!

1 comment:

  1. That build a bear idea is great!! That diaper bag is cute. So different from ones they even had just a few years ago. I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete