Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Fun

Dad had us all over for a Father's Day bbq yesterday. It was my family and Megan's family. The kids played, argued, swam, ate and had a ball. Canaan had to swim in jean shorts because he pooped his swim trunks on the way over. He didn't seem to mind but it sure seemed uncomfortable to me.
It kind of stresses me out how casual he is around the pool, but at least he doesn't just fling himself in this year like he did last year. Whew!
It's one of my Life Joys to see my and Megan's little boys playing together. Oh MAN are they cute.

And little miss Kate - oh, she's gorgeous!
Dad bought this crazy big toy and it was sure a hit! I couldn't believe the little ones weren't afraid on it!

5 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun day. Funny how kids don't seem to mind things like swimming in denim. I would think it would be uncomfortable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day. You are very blessed Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:41 AM

    I like the last pic best! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one of those toys for my own pool. It's like a floating teeter-totter!!! It looks like you guys had the best Father's Day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Family fun is the best!!

    ReplyDelete