Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Where have you been all my life?

I love makeup.  Seriously, the other day Caris told me I should buy one makeup per day because it makes me so happy.  If I could I sure would!!

I also love learning about makeup.  I watch youtube videos about it, read magazine articles, whatever.  In my makeup meanderings, I kept coming across cream blush.  I always ignored anything to do with any sort of cream makeup, because I cannot STAND the feeling of something sticky or slimy on my face.  I just kept imagining cream blush feeling like a thick lotion on my skin, and the thought - gross!

But.  Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush (no, I am NOT being paid to say this ROFL) kept coming up so many times.  And the final straw was a video that showed a girl putting on her cream blush with a regular makeup brush.  Seriously?  I don't have to put it on with my fingers?  I always thought cream blush definitely had to be applied with fingers.

So I caved.  And I went straight home, reapplied my powder, and brushed on my new cream blush. 

:::beautiful harmonious Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh::::::::::

I love it!!  It does NOT feel thick or greasy or anything like that.  In fact, it feels just like powder once it's on.  And it blends so pretty and natural and looks so dewy and fresh, even on my 35-year-old skin, and I looove you cream blush!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:32 PM

    post a photo! Post a photo! Post a photo!
    lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love makeup too, and recently started using cream blush too and i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it tooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete