Monday, March 10, 2008

Virtual Collage

I joined this site called sparkpeople.com and it has tons of great tools for weight loss and healthy living. You can track your calories, exercise, water intake, keep a blog, post on message boards - they write up a diet plan for you, etc. One of the motivational tools they ask you to do is to make a collage of some things that motivate you to lose weight. Here are some of mine, not in order LOL:

Have more self esteem/confidence

Feel more confident when speaking in front of a group


Prove to myself that I can do it



Feel more like myself




By VBS (in June), feel more fit, active, in control




Be stronger






Be more active with my kids (these are not my kids LOL)







Be fit in case of another pregnancy








Be healthy enough to be active with my grandkids




Have more energy






Enjoy more active hobbies with my husband










Have thinner thighs










Look and feel fit









Like how I look naked










Enjoy wearing fashions that I love

No comments:

Post a Comment