Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Floor Redo, Day Two

Our accomplishments so far: furniture moved out of living and dining rooms, baseboards, carpet, nail strips etc. removed, doorways taped closed with plastic sheeting. The house is looking a little crazy and feeling really quite cramped. I keep reminding myself that it will be worth it when it's done. It's going to be beautiful, it's going to be beautiful, it's going to be beautiful . . . Alif will sand tonight.

To escape the madness, the kids and I went out for a couple hours this morning. We dropped bags at Goodwill, returned library books that are severely overdue, did our banking, went to Wal-mart and then lastly, headed to the McDonalds playland for lunch and amusement. The kids had a great time and amazingly, didn't complain at all when it was time to leave! Hooray!

At Wal-mart, I got some B 100 vitamins. I keep hearing how wonderful the B vitamins are, and when I told Liz this morning that I'm feeling a little over the edge, she suggested that I go right over to Wal-mart and get some B 100s. I did, and I hope they help.

No comments:

Post a Comment