Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hectic

Who knew being a "stay-at-home" Mom could get so hectic!? It's a busy morning cleaning, calling, putting away, playing, correcting, and generally running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

This morning Caris got in bed to nurse and I jokingly said, "Who are you?". She replied matter-of-factly, "Caris Payne."

I started cleaning my room this morning, which I actually thought would just take a little bit of time - it looked halfway ok when I started. I was fooled! The up-high shelves were very dusty, and let's just say that a few months of using my room as a stuffing spot has not done me any favors. It's going to be a slow process if I'm going to truly find spots for things and not just stuff them somewhere else. My personality tells me to just barge through the whole thing in one day, but then I'd end the day with a sparkling bedroom, no schoolwork done and the rest of the house in total disarray, so I'll just plug away at it and get it done slow and steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment