Monday, February 26, 2007

God provides

We had a good night last night: Canaan was down at 9 and didn't wake up until 1:30, then he ate again at 4 and 6. Not bad! This morning though, I woke up thinking that I just didn't want to do today. Just too much to do and no energy, and I thought - man, this week we are really, totally on our own. We have been SO incredibly blessed and dinner has been provided for us almost every night since I had Canaan. Unbelievable the generosity and kindness of our friends and family!! But - you know, it's been three weeks and so of course it makes perfect sense that most people we know have brought dinner and it's time to start cooking for ourselves again. LOL BUT, my friend Katie called this morning and said she'd like to bring dinner tomorrow night! That is so perfect! Somehow that one dinner for this week just totally took the pressure off me!

Also this morning I did some schoolwork with Graham and cleaned Caris' room (it needed it desperately!). Hopefully this week I can get back to my cleaning schedule and the whole house will have returned to a nice state by Saturday. It's really not bad, just a bit neglected, so it shouldn't be too hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment