Friday, February 22, 2008

Don't bother the baby

Canaan & I are both sick today. We're not terribly sick. Canaan's whiny and grouchy and I'm mostly just tired. I have spent a good part of the morning tending to little mister's needs and yet he cries. Or whines. Well yay . . . he just found a whole bunch of little books all over the living room floor and he is ON A MISSION! He's walking into the living room, picking up one or two, walking back to the kitchen and depositing them into my kitchen drawer. He's made at least 10 trips so far. Hooray for a project for baby!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, don't you just love it when they entertain themselves, especially while we are all sick?

    We are sick too and right now Gavin is putting stuff into his toy box and out. Been at it for 20 minutes, so I finally got to catch up on our blog and check out everyone else's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Emiles I'm so sorry you're not feeling up to par though. I'm picturing Canaan and all of his cuteness bending over to get those books now. Sweetest of baby BUNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:49 AM

    Yay for baby! He needs to help Hip Rider with this one. I pray that you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are all feeling better this week! It's our family's turn to be sick!

    I hope you've been able to get in some good exercise! :-)

    Love,
    Becca
    MOM Exercise Challenge

    ReplyDelete