Friday, February 15, 2008

Errands with Kids

I generally really like running errands with my kids. It gives us concentrated time together and it's when they say some funny, sweet, profound things. Two of my kids have accepted Jesus in the car, and Caris came very, very close in the car the other day.

Today there was a song that goes, "la-de-da, la-dee-daa". Caris said, "what does la-dee-da mean?" I told her it's just a fun way to use our voices to praise the Lord and she paused, then said, "Oh, I know what it means, it means Merry Christmas." It took me a minute, but then I realized she was hearing "feliz navidad". LOL

As we walked in to Target Graham asked, "People always say, "are they all yours?" I totally LOL and said, "why do you think they say that?" He said, "because we have so many kids." ROFL BTW I really don't hear that very often, but someone had asked just that morning. It kind of cracks me up because we only have four kids. I mean, if I walked in with 8 then I guess I'd expect to hear that but four? That's not that many kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment