Friday, May 01, 2009

Mister Rogers and Books

This is a really sweet video clip from Mister Rogers!



Also, I ordered two books today that I thought you might be interested in as well.



This one I have been seeing on crafty blogs all over blogland, and the projects created from it are so inspirational that I finally just went - you know what? It must be miiiiiine! Sort of like every time I see a fabric I totally love, I find out it's Alexander Henry. We see eye to eye, Alex and I.



This one I saw at Anthropologie in Santa Monica when I was there with my Mom and Rod last week, and knew right off that it would be the perfect thing for Graham. It's a full book of coloring inspiration - partly drawn pictures, ideas for drawing and general silliness. Graham's gonna LOVE it. Just don't tell him I ordered it - he'll have to wait for his Birthday. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I want that sewing book, too! I saw it at B&N and loved everything in it! But I held back. Maybe after I finally make those pads you gave me fabric for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and what a fabulous video!!! I have to share it with H tomorrow, he's been playing nursing foal a lot lately. He wants me to get down on all fours like a horse and then he nurses upside down. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Mr. Rogers!!

    ReplyDelete