Saturday, May 26, 2007

Oopsie Poopsie

Canaan went to bed a little after 8 last night (in a Rumpster AIO with a preemie prefold) and woke up at 6:30 this morning. I nursed him, then went to change him but he was totally dry. I took him to the shower and turned it on and held him so he could go pee. I waited like a minute but he didn't go, so I just took him back to the bed and put the diaper back on. I commented to dh that he hadn't pooped yesterday and that was weird because he usually poops 3 or 4 times. Came downstairs and nursed him again while dh took a shower upstairs, then felt the diaper and he had peed. Went upstairs to change him and dh goes, "Umm, he pooped in the shower." I don't know how I didn't hear/see it but he pooped all over the "dam" (that thing you step over to get into the shower). ROFL ROFL

No comments:

Post a Comment