Friday, August 29, 2008

Caris' New/Old Shirt

My friend Sarah-Michelle has been linking me to all kinds of sewing tutorials lately, and what fun I've had checking out all her cute creations! One in particular looked really cute to me, and as soon as I saw it I thought of an old sheet we had lying around, totally new in its very old package. Well, I whipped this up for her today and I think it came out so cute! I know, she looks 25 in this picture. She's a thin 5-year-old. LOL

I also sewed a few more covers for a friend of a friend in size small. I want to keep them and have a tiny heiney to put in them! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Woah baby, you have been BUSY! That top looks amazing on Caris- what an adorable sheet, you did a great job! And the diapers- awwww- I can tell by the pic how tiny they are. Soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cute diapers! and oh my that shirt is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is so awesome. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive! You've had quite the crafting bug lately! It's so nice when you get in the mood to get some crafting done.

    ReplyDelete