Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I was tagged by Tammy

Name three things:

* that you had hanging on your tree:
candy canes
ornaments
lights

* that you’ve eaten / drunk lots of:
Water
Peppermint ice cream
Oranges

* that you said most often this Christmas
"Can you believe God sent his son for US?"
"Any news about Megan?"
"I'm so tired."

* that you heard most often this Christmas
"can I have a candy cane?"
"when are we getting our tree?"
"it's only xx many days until Christmas!"

* that you’ll *never* do again
Be pregnant at Christmastime
Be apart from my sister when one of us is having a baby - I hope!
Not save money - I want to be able to buy things guilt-free!

* that you didn’t do this year but hope to do next year
Have a Christmas party with our friends
Decorate the house right after Graham's Birthday
Do more Christmas crafts/activities

* favourite presents this year
Nursing bras from Alif
Make-up and fun goodies from Mom
Baby money from Dad

* that you’re glad you didn’t get for Christmas
a cold
a premature baby
food poisoning
I asked Caris and she said, "Peanuts, 'cuz I'm allergic to peanuts" What a smart girl!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you didn't change a few of those from mine, lol. Guess we all go through some of the same things, which is good. Makes me feel semi-normal anyway, lol.

    ReplyDelete