Name three things:
* that you had hanging on your tree:
* that you’ve eaten / drunk lots of:
Peppermint ice cream
* that you said most often this Christmas
"Can you believe God sent his son for US?"
"Any news about Megan?"
"I'm so tired."
* that you heard most often this Christmas
"can I have a candy cane?"
"when are we getting our tree?"
"it's only xx many days until Christmas!"
* that you’ll *never* do again
Be pregnant at Christmastime
Be apart from my sister when one of us is having a baby - I hope!
Not save money - I want to be able to buy things guilt-free!
* that you didn’t do this year but hope to do next year
Have a Christmas party with our friends
Decorate the house right after Graham's Birthday
Do more Christmas crafts/activities
* favourite presents this year
Nursing bras from Alif
Make-up and fun goodies from Mom
Baby money from Dad
* that you’re glad you didn’t get for Christmas
a premature baby
I asked Caris and she said, "Peanuts, 'cuz I'm allergic to peanuts" What a smart girl!