Saturday, June 30, 2007

Our week in pictures

Everywhere I go, people are sure Canaan is teething because he always has his fist/fingers/blanket/YOUR fingers in his mouth, and he really chomps down. He's been a little out of sorts this week anyway since we were at VBS every morning and baseball every night, so I didn't think much of it when he woke up to eat at 2:35 am last night (unusual for him). Today I checked his gums to see if they looked swollen or anything . . .
And look what I found! Two white bumps under the gums, one a lot bigger than the other. Poor baby, he really is going to cut teeth!
We were at VBS all week long. I was in the music center and a good, though tiring, time. I love to sing, the dances are fun though they stretch me in more ways than one, and the look on the kids' faces when they obviously get the message in the music is amazing. Seven children made a decision for Jesus this week. I get goosebumps just thinking of how the Word was planted in their hearts this week! All that hard work was so worth it!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily! I'm glad you all had fun at VBS! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I'll try to put more effort into the next post to make it tastier for you! LOL.

    I love all the photos. Gotta do some more of those myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. I love the one of all four of them! I told you he was teething. That big boy. He is growing up too fast!!! It seems to soon for him to be getting teeth!

    ReplyDelete