Thursday, April 06, 2006

Babble

Drastic Cutdown of Drinkie went way better today. I warned her beforehand that it would be VERY short. She had one minute per side, and she desperately clamped and clutched onto the drinkie and my pajamas, which is desperately heartbreaking, but with the promise of the "piggies" game she unclenched. Within 5 seconds she was giggly and happy. And in other good news, the drinkies themselves are adjusting amazingly well!

Alif comes home today from a 3-day trip to work on the house at the beach. We were supposed to join him, but with all the rain it just didn't seem like the best idea. I am glad we didn't, because it was really stormy all day yesterday. If I ever thought the kids got stir-crazy being stuck inside, I had no idea how stir-crazy a dog could get! Moxy's behavior was so obnoxious yesterday. Thank God it's not raining today, and none in the 5-day forecast either. WOO HOO!

1 comment:

  1. Although I never nursed myself, I can imagine what you are going through. It's another step in our kids independance and growing up. But, she will still need you. Hang in there Emily!!

    ReplyDelete