Friday, April 14, 2006

Moments with Malachi

How old are you? 8
How tall are you? Uhhh, I don't know.
What's your favorite thing to do? Climb.
Climb what? Trees.
How about your favorite inside thing to do? Umm, play computer.
What specifically? Neopets.
How old is Mommy? 31
How old is Daddy? 31 and a half.
How old is Grammy? 6 and a half
How old is Caris? 2 and a half
Who's your best friend? God
Tell me about your pets. I don't know.
What do you mean? ::smiling:: I like 'em.
What is your favorite thing to learn about? God
What's your favorite school subject? Hmm. Math.
Why? 'Cuz I like to do it.
What's your favorite cartoon? Umm, Power Rangers.
What would you like to be when you grow up? A police officer.
What would that be like? Fun.
Will you be married? Uhh, maybe.
And if you are, will you have kids? Yes.
How many? I don't know.
If you had a boy, what would you name him? I don't know.
What about a girl? I don't know.
What would you like your wife to be like? I don't know.
What are you really good at? Soccer.
Why? 'Cuz I like it.
Have you had enough of my questions? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment