Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Blue House Soaps











Can I just give a HUMUNGOUS shout-out to www.bluehousesoaps.com? Melissa not only creates a wonderful product, she is absolutely WONDERFUL to work with. I e-mailed her asking how I could get my hands on a loaf of her Basic Bar, and she first mailed me several darling, great little samples for free, even though I offered to pay her for them. I loved everything she sent and contacted her again, asking if she could make me a loaf of the Basic Bar, but could she add raw honey and ground oatmeal? She said sure, and not only did she make it, she added it to her site! Look!

Emily's Honey Bear
Our new Honey Bear soap was another customer-inspired creation. Suggested by a customer with whom I have chatted extensively about the effects of eczema on her child, this was her suggestion and we created it from scratch for her in our Blue House kitchen. The results were amazing. Our pure and natural olive oil soap recipe is enhanced by a generous portion of raw golden honey and finely ground colloidal oatmeal. Honey contains many vitamins and minerals which support healthy skin care. Honey contains a bacteria-killing property known as "the inhibition effect", and is an excellent source to promote wound healing. Colloidal oatmeal in water will coat sensitive skin, moisturize and protect it. This soap contains NO fragrance or essential oils, yet it has a fresh, home baked smell that is amazing! We highly recommend this bar for use on people with allergies and skin sensitivities. This bar is generously cut to at least 4 ounces.

Click HERE to see an ingredient listing for this soap

Our Price: $4.49 Units: 4 oz +

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO! I'm so glad you finally found something for the princess!! How cool is it that you have your very own soap on her site?!

    ReplyDelete