Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Negative never sounded so good!

The doctor's office called yesterday and Canaan is NOT allergic to peanuts! Praise the Lord! I was talking to my step-sister and I actually think he had Fifth Disease. She heard me describing what Canaan's rash was like and she spoke up and said it sounded exactly like what her son had when he was about Canaan's age.

I'm so relieved! Kind of a huge bummer that the urgent care doctor was wrong ($40 co-pay, ca-CHING!) and so was our primary doctor ($40 co-pay ca-CHING!). Urgent care said it was definitely an allergic reaction and primary doctor said heat rash. Boo. Hiss.

1 comment:

  1. Woooooahhh- so glad he is not! That is a real bummer about those doctors not willing to research it a little further! Praise GOD he's not!

    ReplyDelete