Monday, July 07, 2008

What's Your Personality Type?

I hate personality tests. I go into them with hope each and every time, thinking that maybe THIS will be the test that will really nail me. I'll read the description and go, "Oh YEAH, that's SO ME!" And every time, that doesn't happen. I don't know how to answer the questions. The choices are either all wrong or all right or too cut & dry. So there you have it - I fail personality tests. Here are my results anyway.




You Are An ENFP



The Inspirer



You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.

You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules.

Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.

You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!



In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.

You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. And you do break a lot of hearts.



At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.

You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.



How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding



When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused

3 comments:

  1. i was the intj, the scientist. i thought they did not give enough options. for most of the answers, i could have gone both ways, depending on the situation. i don't agree with the verdict!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fail those tests, too. LOL. I always say it's because I have no personality. I test on the line -- sometimes INTJ, sometimes INFP, sometimes a different combo. I tested INFJ this time, which is most accurate, I think.

    I probably would have guessed you're an ENFP, but the description they give for that test isn't necessarily what I've seen before for the Myers-Briggs test. Have you looked up other descriptions of the ENFP?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's one!

    http://typelogic.com/enfp.html

    ReplyDelete